To get married in any church in Nigeria, there are certain requirement the bride and the groom must fulfill. The requirements of popular church, MFM has appeared on the internet and it includes some interesting lists.
1. The brother (groom) and his best man must not do any of the worldly head hair cut styles.
4. No premarital sex and conception before wedding day.
5. Observe strictly compulsory 6 months courtship period from the first day you meet the marriage committee.
6. Inspection of the accommodation of the brother (groom) to be carried out.
7. No use of Alcohol in the reception if done in the Church premises and no use of talking drum.