I’m delighted to write on how to verify paypal account in nigeria. Though, many are turned off when they hear the word “PayPal” because they believe payoneer is better.
As we all know, Nigeria is among the countries blacklisted by PayPal. With this, Nigerians cannot send nor receive funds. Since we are blacklisted, some Nigerians developed another method to get an active method to verify paypal account in nigeria which is the USA PayPal. The USA requires user to hide their IP address and change it to a foreign IP address.
Nigerians can now open and verify PayPal account in Nigeria without hiding their Nigeria IP address and can now use PayPal without been banned. Though, Nigerians Are Restricted On Receiving Funds but it’s more better And Still Meaningful Since Payment Of Goods And Services Are Enabled.
Here is how to Verify Paypal Account In Nigeria:
I followed to steps below to verify paypal account in Nigeria.
- Visit The PayPal’s Official Website and click on The Sign up Button.
- Under The Country Tab, Select Nigeria as your country.
- Fill all the Empty Boxes With Your Correct Details. Note: Use a valid email When Registering.
- Your Account Type Should Be Selected As Individual.
- Read And Accept Their Terms And Condition and Click The Create
- On The Next Page, You will be Prompted to enter your card details. i.e Your card number, Expiry date, and the 3 digits number (CVV) at the back
of your card.
- Your Billing address Must Correspond With The address you used to open your bank account.
- Click On The Continue Button to proceed to your account Where You will be asked to Verify your email Address using The Verification link sent to your Mail.
- You will be Redirected to PayPal, Where You Will Be Prompted To Enter your password to Sign in to your PayPal account. Click On the Get Verified Button.
- A New Page Will Show Telling You to verify your card Details.
Note: If your card details are not Visible to you, then choose your card type; enter your card number, the three digits number on the back of your card and your Preferred billing address Then Click On Continue.
- PayPal will charge the card $1.95 to confirm that the card is yours.
Note: The Deducted Money will Be Refunded within 24 hours.
- You will receive A debit alert from your bank and you will see 4-digits code with the PayPal Tag Informing You About The $1.95 charge. Note: The Code Is In This Format PP*0000CODE, where 0000 is the 4-digits code.
- Return to your PayPal again and click on Confirm my Card Then Enter the 4-digits code you received Then click The “Confirm Card” button.
- You Will Get A Congratulation message If Your Account Has Been Verified.
Note: You Don’t Need To Fund your PayPal account because whenever you
use it to make payments, the card linked to your PayPal will be charged.
This was how I linked mine and it worked perfectly… Thanks for reading.