Your bffs could be indirectly ruining your relationship with some subtle actions that you may not notice. Though this goes two ways, sometimes we could be blind and love the wrong person and they might just want to be good friends and save us and also sometimes, well, they just want to ruin what you’ve got.
1. THEY THINK YOUR DATE ISN’T GOOD ENOUGH: Ever been here? You date someone you really like but your friends think your date’s obnoxious or ugly? At times like these, you may start wondering yourself if you’ve made the wrong choice. And once you start thinking, it’s easy to mentally turn even a perfect partner into an ugly hag.
2. THEY TALK ABOUT YOUR EX’S WHEN THE NEW DATE IS AROUND: Past relationships are always sensitive. When you and your date are hanging out with your friends, do your friends constantly talk about your exes or about the way you used to behave around an ex just to have a laugh?
4. THEY DISRESPECT YOUR LOVER: Do you feel like your friends ignore your new lover or treat them disrespectfully while hanging out together? If you feel it, chances are, it’s true. When your friends disrespect your date, it reflects badly on you as a lover.
5. AND THEY DISRESPECT YOU WHEN YOUR LOVER IS THERE: Do your friends treat you disrespectfully when you’re with your date? Your friends should help you impress your date and win a lover over, not make you look bad. If your friends put you down in front of your lover, they’re probably jealous or annoyed.
7. THEY FLIRT WITH YOU WHEN YOUR PARTNER IS THERE: This is something you’ll have to deal with immediately. Do any of your friends of the opposite s*x like you or try to flirt with you in front of your new date? It doesn’t matter if your flirty friend hits on you on facebook or on the streets, it’s still going to make your new lover feel awkward and insecure.